Last updated 2023-09-13
Over the term, you and your partner will be designing and conducting an experiment, analyzing the data you generate and then presenting your results. In order to prepare you for this task, you will need to have read through the material below in advance of lab.
Students will participate in the process of science and demonstrate scientific thinking. Students will be introduced to the characteristics of the experimental method of research and learn:
- How to form a hypothesis.
- How to design an experiment to test your hypothesis.
- How to analyze and display your results.
- How to interpret your results so as to support or reject your hypothesis.
- How to present your results as an oral presentation.